Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Place for the Memories

Because these faces...



are changing so fast that it makes my head spin.

And because memories like these...

















desperately need to be recorded. 

I am going to try to start a blog! 

I love to read blogs when I have the chance. I think it's such a neat way to keep a record of your family's big events and little moments. People always tell me to write things down in this season of life (3 children, 3 and under) or I will forget them. Well, I regret that I haven't been writing because of all I've forgotten already! 

I hope that this blog will be a great way for me to record memories for our family, and to keep some of our family and friends that we don't see much updated on our lives. I can't promise I'll be any "good" at blogging, but if I can look back and see a post and think, "Hey! I forgot about that!", then this blog will be a success in my book.

The Owens family isn't perfect. Quite far from it, in fact. However, I hope that through my posts it will come shining through that we are striving to raise our children in a household of faith. Jesus is our reason for life, and the only way that anything good can be found in us. He gave us each other, loving and supportive Christian families, and three beautiful children. Praise to the Father, the giver of all good things!

I am excited to start this blogging journey!

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." ~Joshua 24:15













No comments:

Post a Comment